The book titled "Emerging Trends in Psychology and Educational Sciences (Volume - 1)" has been edited by Dr. P. Pachaiyappan.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Educational Technology: Its Concept, Characteristics, Objectives, Scope, and Approaches
- Impact of Covid-19: New Way Forward
- Differences in Resilience and Desirability of Control Between the first and Final Year Undergraduate Females
- Academic Confidence of Women’s Students in Tamil Nadu
- Emotional Intelligence and Behaviour of Prospective Teachers
- Psychological Dispositions in Instruction and Learning
- Counselling and Cognitive Therapies in Learning, Self and Social Development
- Effects of Coping Strategies in Overcoming Emotional Problems
- Positive Thinking: Can it Really Make a Difference?
- A Study on Teachers Attitude towards E-Learning in Tiruvallur District