The book entitled "Natural Resource Management and Environmental Security (Volume - 3)" is edited by Dinesh Sah and Shikha Yadav.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Sea Weeds: Can We Utilize/Manage Agronomically?
- Impact of Climate Variations on Agriculture and Adaptive Strategies
- Shifting Cultivation and Its Modifications for Enhancing Soil Fertility and Food Security in Bangladesh
- Effects of Climate Change in Communities, Habitats and Ecosystems
- Utilization of Ornamentals in Human Health and Psychology
- Global Soil Partnership for Sustainable Agriculture