The book entitled "Latest Trends in Agricultural Entomology (Volume - 7)" is edited by Dr. Kumud Singh.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Microbials in Bio-Intensive Insect Pest Management – Present Scenario and Way Forward
- Biosecurity with Special Reference to Insect Pest Invasion in India
- Insects as a Bioindicators of Environmental Pollution
- Molecular and Neural Control of Insect Circadian rhythms
- Plant Quarantine and It’s Importance in Agriculture
- Commercial Methods of Mass Queen Production