The book entitled "Emerging Trends in Medical Sciences (Volume - 4)" is edited by Dr. Shishirkumar C Naik.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Controlling Parasitic Diseases of Pigs Contributes to the Control of Parasitic Human Diseases in a Pig Industry Arena
- Hepatoprotective Effect of Red Palm Oil on Paracetamol Induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor in Parotid Gland - A Rare and Unusual Case
- Understanding and Psychosocial Treatment of Schizoid Personality Disorder: A Cognitive Behavioral, Psychoanalytical and Bio Energetic Analysis Approach
- COVID 19 Vaccines in India - Current Status and Way Forward
- Crux of Human Health and Disease: Exposomes