The book entitled "Research Trends and Innovations in Plant Pathology (Volume - 4)" is edited by Dr. Agale Ramdas Chandrabhan.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Role of Biological Control in Plant Disease Management
- Role of Fatty Acids in plant Defense in Response to Biotic Stress
- Fungal Diseases of Tropical Tuber Crops and Its Management
- Trichoderma Based Formulation for the Management of Fungal Diseases
- Microbiome-Mediated Disease Resistance Elicits State of Alert in Host Plant
- Role of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology in Plant Disease Management