The book entitled "Advances in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Volume - 3)" is edited by Bhartendu Vimal.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Migratory fishes Tor putitora and Neolissocheilus hexagonolepis Changes its Migration Route from Gajoldoba barrage to Full Bari Barrage through a Manmade Canal
- Wetlands: Kidney of Earth and their Conservation with Status of Wetlands in Uttar Pradesh
- Assessment on Growth Performance of Shrimp in Biofloc and Artificial Substrate Integrated Biofloc Systems
- Lakes: Their Origin and Diversity
- Role of Bioinformatics in Fish Pathology
- Development of Squid Jigging Technology