The book entitled "Recent Research Trends in Ayush (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) (Volume - 1)" is edited by Dr. Ashok Kumar Panda.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Importance of Ethics and Ethical Guidelines Related to the Medical Profession as Described in Ayurvedic Literature
- Current Liver-Directed Ayurveda Therapy in NAFLD: From Accumulated Evidences
- Survey Report on Swasthya Rakshan Programme: A Public Health Initiative in Homoeopathy
- Scope of Ayurveda Treatment for Prediabetes: Issues, Challenges and Solution
- Silver Nanoparticles from Vigna unguiculata and its Biological Activities: Green Synthesis
- A Systematic Review on Role of Agnikarma in Urdhwajatrugata Rogas